May 24th is our FOUR-YEAR ANNIVERSARY at SHOPPING OUR STASH!!
To celebrate this special occasion this week our challenge theme is Silver & Gold. That's right, we'd like you to use both silver and gold on your project.
Check out the SOS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there show some crafty lovin' to the rest of the crew won't you??
Here's what I came up with for the challenge, with Father's Day only a few weeks away now, I thought I would get a jump start on some masculine cards:
The colours didn't photograph very well, you can't see the glitter in the gold cogs and I am pretty sure that's me reflected in the silver cogs LOL
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Cog punch (SU)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (SU)
- Happy Everything stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Smoky Slate ink (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Gold cardstock (Recollections)
- Silver paper (was a hat in last year's Christmas cracker...LOL...yep I keep everything I think I can use on a card - how's THAT for shopping your stash???)