Greetings crafty pals! Welcome to a new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!!
This week's theme is Lost and Found. The SOS crew would like you to use something you've re-discovered (could have been lost, you could have just forgotten you owned it).
My lost and found item is my paper crimper. I used to use it ALL the time...but I can't remember the last time I pulled it out of the drawer...until today!
So here's what I made for the challenge, my paper crimped piece is the cup band, it's kinda hidden behind the big green heart.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Crumb Cake & Early Espresso cardstock (SU)
- Gumball Green cardstock (SU / Coredinations)
- Fresh Brewed die (Tim Holtz)
- Early Espresso marker (SU)
- Frayed Burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Mini ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
- Large heart punch (SU)
- Sanding block (SU)
- Computer generated sentiment
Check out the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there be sure to show my teammates some crafty love!