Ha! Bet you thought we'd make E for Edna...nahhhhh...that would be too easy!!!! (or maybe we didn't think of that...mental note for next year)
Edna and the snarky sisters are back atchya with a fun new challenge...yep...E is for Easter, so grab your bunny ears, or tail, if that's how you roll, and play along won't you??
Visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there be sure to show my sisters some crafty lovin!!
Here's what I came up with for the challenge:
Not sure if you can read the chit chat stickers, but it say's "happy easter my love bunny"
Shite I used to make this tag:
- Kraft tag (recollections)
- Scrap of flowery / texty design paper, no idea where I got it from
- Lace ribbon (Scraptures February 2015 kit)
- Burlap (older Scraptures kit)
- Frayed burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
- Chit Chat Seasonal stickers (Tim Holtz)
- Pink pleated ribbon (SU)
- Bunny die (Impression Obsession)
- Stapler & staples
- Bakers twine
- Cotton ball for the bunny tail