It's Tuesday!! Time for a shiny new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!!
This week's challenge is No Foolin'...that means the SOS CREW would like to see a faux technique on your project....anyone you like!!
I used masking tape, distress ink and clear embossing powder (and some black powder that got mixed in accidentally) to create faux leather, hoping it might look a bit like an old weathered road map. I also did some faux stitching around the layers of the card.
SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Kraft and white cardstock (Joanns)
- Expressions washi tape (Scotch)
- Masking tape
- Clear and black embossing powder
- Heat gun
- Paper piercer and mat
- Black Soot distress marker (Tim Holtz)
- Chit Chat stickers (Tim Holtz)
- Frayed Burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
- The Journey stamp set (Tim Holtz)
Check out the SOS BLOG for all the details on this challenge and while you are there be sure to show the other members of the SOS crew some crafty love!