Happy Tuesday crafty friends! Thanks for coming back to join the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for another fun challenge!!!
This week's challenge theme is Not So Heavy Metal...we'd like you to use your oldest hardware - so break out your favourite metal goodies and let's see them on your project.
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Kraft doily (Recollections)
- Flax twine (The Twinery)
- Ladies and Gents Trendsetter paper pack (Petite Papers)
- Metal embellishments - word band & butterfly (Tim Holtz)
- Green bling trim (Michaels)
Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and be sure to show my teammies some crafty lovin!!