Saturday, February 21, 2015

SoSS 28 - A is for Accident


Poor ole Edna is looking a little worse for wear this week, not sure what she's been up to but it looks like someone gave her a good whack with the beatin' stick...hence the theme for this week's SoSS challenge...A is for Accident. Edna would like you to show us your very best Get Well card.

Visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and be sure to visit my snarky sisters and show them some crafty lovin!

Here's what I came up with for this challenge...like I told my sisters, I made this card in about three minutes. I've been popping pepto pills like pez the last few days (sorry TMI) so this image spoke to me - good old Google image searches!!! You get some pretty interesting results when you Google "vintage medicine ads."


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Firefox)
  • Image (Google search)
  • Chevron washi tape
Until next time, may the snark be with you!!

8 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Cool vintage ad! I think I'm gonna like this one. So many ideas. :)

Barbara Godden said...

Great use of Google, super image and a great card,

Jessi Fogan said...

Google-fu to the rescue! I hope your stomach stops revolting soon, it's zero fun at ALL.

Michelle N. said...

I'm so glad you googled vintage ads-I KNEW you weren't old enough to remember the real ones like me! Great card!

Chris Dring said...

Mr. Google is my friend too!! LOL! This is all kinds of awesome, and you MADE IT IN THREE MINUTES! Who does that!!!? (You, apparently!) Hoping you feel better soon!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey Chickie!! YOU get well. Hate to say the Pepto always made me puke but the card is fab. Love the washi. xxD

Lindsey said...

My go-tos when I'm stuck -- Google and Graphic Fairy! This card is awesome, Donna... that it came together so quickly is just a bonus, I'd say! Hope you're feeling better.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Feel better great card.