Happy Tuesday crafty friends!! Time for another SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!
Don't know about you but the SOS crew are NOT ready for Christmas! So, for this week's challenge we'd like you to use a use a holiday stamp set to make a non-holiday card or project.
Visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please show my teammies some crafty love!!
Here's what I made for the challenge (try and look at this card and NOT sing "wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle YA" - I dare ya!! LOL)
Click HERE if you don't get that reference.
Not sure if you can see it in the picture, but I ***tried*** to use some flowersoft on Santa's beard and pom pom. I hope I made JESSI proud by actually using some of what she gave me and not just hoarding it :)
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Colour Me Christmas stamp set (SU)
- Sarcasm Superpower stamp set (Rubber Dance)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Happy Holidays Assortment brads (Doodlebug Designs)
- Green & white twine (The Twinery)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Green Dot / Grid design paper (Doodlebug Designs)
- Fine tip black marker (Sharpie)
- Real Red, Basic Black & Garden Green markers (SU)
- White Flowersoft gift from JESSI