It's Tuesday!! Time for another SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!!! This week we'd like you to make a Halloween project using the holiday as your theme -- OR -- use Halloween colours: orange, black, green, purple.
I decided to do a bit of both, I made a Halloween themed ATC using black and purple as my main colours.
My super awesome crafty SOS teammie CHRIS recently sent me a care package with some Graphic 45 design papers in it from the Magic of Oz collection and some super cool purple bling...perfect for the challenge right???
Shite I used to make this ATC:
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- The Magic of Oz design paper (Graphic 45)
- Black and white polka dot washi tape
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Purple bling strip
- Happy Halloween stamp (Graphicat Designs)
- Black embossing powder
- Versamark ink