Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Scraptures WCW - October 29, 2014

It's been a blast working with this month's SCRAPTURES card kit to showcase some of the papers and stamps that came with the kit. For my last card for the month, since it's so close to Halloween, I just HAD to use the cute little bat stamp from the FALLING FOR YOU stamp set by Paper Smooches.

I asked Christa to order me the coordinating dies that go with the stamp set - I can't tell you how many times I nearly cut the little bat's feet off!!!



Shite I used to make the card:

Falling for You stamp set (Paper Smooches)
Acorn Hollow design paper (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Black and white twine

White & black cardstock (Recollections - not from the kit)
Tuxedo Black ink (Memento - not from the kit)
Black Soot distress marker (Tim Holtz - not from the kit)

Aqua brush (Tim Holtz - not from the kit)

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute bat and card, love the B&W twine, must look for some of that. heck I might even have some....hmm better check. Awesome cutting too.

Jessi Fogan said...

Awwwww! He's so CUTE!
(an aside - have you ever gotten to pet a bat? A few years ago we went into gypsum caves in NB and got to visit up close. Incredibly freaking adorable, and SO SOFT!)

Gail said...

wow so CAS!! and cute-ta boot..tfs..loves ya