This week Edna and the Snarky Sisters have been making monochromatic cards...that's right...cards that feature ONE predominant colour...for this challenge "O is for One"
Visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there, show my snarky sisters some crafty lovin!
I made my card for this challenge on the Labour Day weekend, still loving making Christmas cards when it's 30 degrees (Celsius) out...ha ha ha...I know that weather won't last for long now that we're into September.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Snowflake embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
- Snowflake punch (SU)
- Happy EWverything stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Peacock Feathers distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Blue bling (from my stash)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
Want to get in on the fun?? Join the sisterhood! You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Friday September 19th to upload your monochromatic project to the SOSS BLOG.