This week's SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge is "Who's Who." This time around the SOS crew would like you to use a photograph or a stamped image of a person.
Here's what I came up with using the "Make Your Own" stamp by Hero Arts and some retro looking design paper. I had fun with my distress markers and water brush water colouring the vintage ladies.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Very vanilla cardstock (SU)
- Watercolour paper (Canson)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Make Your Own stamp (Hero Arts)
- Ladies &Gents and Trendsetter design paper (Websters' Pages Petite Papers)
- Walnut Stain, Picked Raspberry, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, Victorian Velvet and Spiced Marmalade distress markers (Tim Holtz)
- Water pen (Tim Holtz)
- Ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Filmstrip ribbon (Tim Holtz)
- Chit Chat stickers (Tim Holtz)
- Water spritzer (SU)
- Three flower punch (SU)
- Silver brads (SU)
Be sure to visit the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there be sure to show the rest of the SOS crew some crafty lovin!!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
613 Create Avenue - Challenge #89 - Anything Goes
Just Us Girls - Challenge #258 - Trend Week - Watercolouring