Hooooray for Saturday! The sun is shining and it's the weekend! What could be better??? Why a new challenge from the snarky sisters of course!
This week's challenge is Z is for Zoo , Edna is quite adamant (and you don't want to make her cranky) that you use an animal or animal print on your project.
Visit the SOSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and to show my snarky sisters some crafty lovin!!
I call my card for this challenge "Ode to Snooki" that girl sure does love her some bling and animal print! Is that a Jersey thing?? I dunno...
The pretty pink ribbon flower, the chipboard arrow and the lacy blue ribbon were pressies from SISTER CHRIS.
I used heat and stick powder and glass glitter (SU) on the chipboard arrow and pink AND silver sequins (what!!??!!) to up the bling factor.
All that bling called for a sassy sentiment...I think that one works well :)
I heat embossed the sentiment to get a better contrast against the pink zebra print.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Say What You Mean stamp set (Dyan Reaveley)
- Animal print design paper (in a paper pack I got from Walmart LOL)
- Versamark and black embossing powder for the sentiment
- Chipboard arrow, pink ribbon flower & blue lace ribbon (gifts from Sister Chris)
- Heat & stick powder
- Glass glitter (SU)
- Pink and silver sequins (Joann's)
Want to play along with the Snarky Sisters?? Of course you do! You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Friday August 22 to upload your Zoo project to the SOSS BLOG