We always knew that Edna was a krafty old bird, this week she and the snarky sisters would very much like you to join in and get yer kraft on!!
I love the vintage look / feel that kraft cardstock brings to a project.
In my efforts to be well ahead of the game for Christmas cards, I made another Christmas card. This has the potential for snark on the inside dontchya think??
This was pretty quick and easy to make so it might make the cut for our annual United Way Christmas card campaign at work...we'll see what else I come up with between now and then.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Black and red cardstock (Recollections)
- Santa's list stamp set (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Ink blender tool (Ranger)
- Fishtail Banner die se (YNS)
- Design paper (SU)
Want to play along? You know you do! You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Friday September 5 to upload your kraft project to the SOSS BLOG.