TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES has a super cute sketch this week created by the super awesome crafty JESSI
As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to make a Christmas card with one of the super fab kits I bought at VICKY BOUTIN'S yard sale this past weekend.
You don't think PINK works for Christmas cards??? I beg to differ, look how stinkin' cute that little elf is in her glittery wee hat!!
I can see many more adorable (possibly pink) Christmas cards being made with this kit.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Twine (The Twinery)
- Boutique Buttons - Happy Holidays Assortment (Doodlebug Designs)
- Boutique Brads - Happy Holidays Assortment (Doodlebug Designs)
- Santa's Workshop cardstock stickers (Doodlebug Designs)
- Santa's Workshop assorted cut-outs (Doodelbug Designs)