Friday, July 18, 2014

Scraptures Finally Friday - July 18, 2014

Time for another Finally Friday at SCRAPTURES.

This week's Finally Friday Flashback cards are made with the June 2013 card kit which featured Pretty Little Studios "Monsieur."

I made over a dozen cards from the kit when I sat down to use the kit - yep got a little carried away - but it feels good to use up stuff in my crafty stash! 

Not to mention that I always struggle to make masculine cards....this kit made that super easy.

Here are three of the cards I made from the kit:





My challenge for you this month is to make projects from kits that you have in your stash...let's see what you can come up with!

6 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Seriously awesome masculine cards, Donna! Why are guy cards so hard to make?!

Pia S said...

Wow! What a great variety of masculine designs! It seems you've got some treasures hidden amongst your old stash:)

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous masculine cards

Jessi Fogan said...

These are just fabulous! I love that first one with the grille! And seriously, why are guy cards so freaking hard. I have my go=to themes: golf, cars, boats. woohoo.

Deepti said...

awesome masculine cards, I have to try some, its hard for me to make masculine cards !

Princess Judy Palmer said...

These are such fun cards. I can't decide which one I like best.