Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Scraptures Wild Card Wednesday - October 30, 2013

WOW can you believe it's the last Wednesday of the month already??? Where has the time gone?? Are your little ghosts and goblins ready for Trick or Treating tomorrow night??

Since it's Wednesday, it's time for another Wild Card Wednesday challenge at Scraptures

Like my other cards this month, I am creating them to send to Canadian troops overseas...if you'd like to do the same, here's the address one more time:

Any Canadian Forces Member
Op Attention
Kabul
PO Box 5140 Stn Forces
Belleville ON K8N 5W6
 
I had never tried a sunburst card before and thought I would try it out with the papers from the Fancy Pants "Memories Captured" paper pack.
 
 SUPPLIES:
White & blue cardstock (gift from my friend Georgina)
"Memories Captured" paper pack (Fancy Pants)
Operation Write Home stamp set (Hero Arts)
Black grosgrain ribbon (October card kit)
Mini maple leaf punch (Recollections)
 Tuxedo black ink (Memento)
 
 

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super card Donna, I've never tried one either but it looks awesome.

Jessi Fogan said...

I love how you're including a maple leaf in each one of these cards :) Looks like a fiddly but fun technique!

Michele said...

wow! what a pretty card. the sunburst is great! xo