Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Scraptures WCW October 2, 2013

I am "on deck" for Wild Card Wednesdays this month at SCRAPTURES and since the stamp set in this month's card kit is an "operation write home" set, I thought I would send the cards I make this month to send to Canadian troops overseas for them to send home to their families, friends and loved ones. 

My challenge for you this month is to do the same, send a card to "Any Canadian Forces Member" here's the address you can use to send a card to troops in Afghanistan:

Any Canadian Forces Member
Op Attention
Kabul
PO Box 5140 Stn Forces
Belleville ON K8N 5W6

Here's what I came up with for this week's card:




SUPPLIES:
Memories Captured paper pad (Fancy Pants)
Operation Write Home stamp set CL583 (Hero Arts)
Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
Cream and cranberry cardstock
Retired design paper (for the kites)(SU)
Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive markers(SU)








3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the sentiment - it made me misty-eyed :')

Barbara Godden said...

what an awesome idea, Fabulous card, love the sentiment. Do you leave them blank?

Donna said...

Hi Barb...yep I leave them blank on the inside and include an envelope.
I usually write a note to include inside :)