Sunday, May 26, 2013

Scraptures May 1-1 swap

Every month Scraptures has a 1-1 card swap (usually hosted by Chelle) where we make a card according to the month's theme and then mail it off to our partner. It's always so nice to get a beautiful handmade card in the mail! Wanna participate?? Sign up for the forums at: http://www.scraptures.ca

This month's theme is "tie it up." I decided to use some of the twine that I have been "collecting" to make this card for my partner:


SUPPLIES:
Whisper White cardstock (SU)
Elegant Butterfly punch (SU)
Swiss Dots embossing folder
Twine (The Twinery)
Black Staz-On ink
The Journey stamp set (Tom Holtz / Stampers Anonymous)
Fishtail Banner Die Set (Your Next Stamp)


 

5 comments:

  1. Great card Donna. I like the rainbow effect from the twine.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Beans Donna! Love how that colorful twine pops off the all white card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love your twine rainbow! All that white just makes it POP :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!! I love to hear your comments...share the crafty love :)
Donna