Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Steampunk Farewell...

This Friday we are saying goodbye to one of our co-workers as she is moving out of town.
I was asked to make a farewell card large enough for all 25 of us to sign. 
I have been adding to my Tim Holtz stamp collection and have been looking forward to getting them inky. This is a larger (5.5" x 8.5") version of a previous steampunk-y-ish card I made. I wanted to add lots of different little elements, the twine, the cogs, the mini clothes pins, the bling in the centre of the compass...

Whats in it:
Cardstock -  Early Espresso (SU), Kraft (The Paper Company)
Design Paper - Newsprint (SU)
Stamps - Tim Hotlz "The Journey"
Ink - Early Espresso (SU)
Cog punch (SU)
Hemp Twine (SU)
Bling (SU)
Mini Clothes Pins (Dollarama)

Thanks for lookin!!
 

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

Wow your steam punk is always inspiring...and I always enjoy how "YOU" can bring it all together ... tfs