Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy last day of 2012!!!

Here we are, it's the last day of the year...how will you be celebrating?? I have never really been one for going out on New Year's Eve, I'd sooner stay home (yes, I am lame). So far today I have spent the last day of the year making cards and ATC's in my craft room listening to some of the CDs I got for Christmas. I'll be on my own tonight so I am sure the yellow dogs and I will be fast asleep before midnight...exciting huh????

When I was making my tea tag ATC this morning I remembered this cute stamp set that Ter sent me, I am sure some of us will be feeling like this tomorrow morning after some celebrating tonight!

I love the little monkey image in his pajamas and bunny slippers...he reminds me of someone....if only he was wearing a robe! Ha Ha Ha Ha

I hope if you celebrate tonight and need two cups of coffee tomorrow that you'll greet the new year with a smile like this fella :)

 
What's in it:
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point & Very Vanilla (SU)
Ink - Black Staz-On
Markers - Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Clost to Cocoa, Crumb Cake
Stamps - Changito Coffee & Two Cup Day (Stampendous)
Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin (SU)

Thanks for lookin!!
Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

VaryScrappy (Shannon) said...

Great card!

Happy New Years Donna!!!!!