Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gift card holders....

Tis the season...to start thinking about Christmas shopping, gift giving and all that fun stuff...I had a morning off work today (I work 1 - 9 pm today, we have an agency special event later) so I headed into the craft room.
We are making & selling some Christmas gift card holders for our United Way campaign at work & one of my co-workers suggested it would be a good idea to have some that are not so "Christmas-y"
One of my stamping friends (Ter) had sent me a rock star mat stack a while ago, and it has super cool paper in it, guitars, lips, skulls, stars...and I thought they might make good gift card holders.
The plan was to make one as a prototype...and as you can see from the pictures, I got a little carried away and made 24 this morning!!!

Here is the full set of 24:


And here is a closer up of three of my favourites:


Whats in it:
DCWV Rock Star Mat Stack
Cardstock (for insert and tag) - Whisper White - SU
Round Tab Punch - SU

Thanks for lookin!! 

2 comments:

VaryScrappy (Shannon) said...

Great job Donna!

Waseem said...

wow so beautiful..like the design and the pattern you choose for it..that's what i want in Gift Card envelopes.