Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Scraptures Wild Card Wednesday - October 24

I made my very first step card during the last Scraptures online crop...since then they have been my "go to" for something a little different. Even though I follow the instructions EVERY time, I rarely get the scoring and cutting right on the first try.

For centre step cards like this one, I always use this tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/centerstepcard/
I love all the embellishments (stickers, tags, buttons etc.) that came with this month's card kit...I love things that are all matchy matchy!!


This week's challenge is for you to make a card in a different style than the standard 4.25 x 5.5 inch card.
 




What's in it:
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics (Orange), Tim Holtz Distress "Old Paper"
Design Paper - Cosmo Cricket "2wenty Thr3e" - Oh Happy Day
Sentiment & Embellishments - 2wenty Thr3e Stacked Stickers

No comments: