Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Scraptures october 1-1 card swap

I love participating in the 1-1 card swaps on Scraptures.
Every month a theme is set and we make a card to send to our partner.
For October the theme was autumn / leaves and my partner was T (I can post the card because I know she's already received it).
I am a bit of a nerdo and had an idea in mind of what I wanted to make, but didn't have the a leaf punch or die, so I printed off a 40% off coupon and headed off to Michael's...I knew I'd seen a Martha Stewart leaf punch a while back. I punched the leaves from scrap, layered them onto the white cardstock then ran the whole caboodle through the cuttlebug. I am pretty happy with how this one came out.
The picture doesn't show the colours particularly well...I took it inside and the light was kinda crapola, but you get the idea.

What's in it:
Cardstock - Whisper White, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso (SU)
Punches - Modern Label, Word Window (SU), Leaf (Martha Stewart)
Ink - Tangerine Tango (SU)
Sentiment - Really Retro (SU)
Embossing folder - Square Lattice (SU)

Thanks for lookin!!

No comments: