Friday, September 14, 2012

Christmas in the craft shack...

Here`s the second sample I made today for our United Way Christmas card campaign at work.
Similar to the card I made recently for a Christmas in July swap with the Stampin Scrappin Roadtrippers group - but this time I stamped the image (colouring will take too much time) and I only added one layer of the punched cardstock behind the image. I also swapped out the Old Olive layer in the last card and used Gumball Green in this one, I like the brighter green of the cardstock and ink.

What's in it:
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Gumball Green & Whisper White (SU)
Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Ink - Gumball Green (SU)
Stamps - All Holidays & Mixed Bunch (SU)
Punch - Blossom (SU)
Bling - Rhinestone Basic Jewels (SU)

Thanks for lookin!!

No comments: