Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wild Card Wednesday - July 18, 2012

Time for another Wild Card Wednesday challenge over at Scraptures. This month I am working with the July card kit, which features Amy Tangerine `Sketchbook`design papers.





I used a piece of scrap black cardstock for the card base, the chevron looking DP is Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook" design paper, this one is Padma's Pattern
I cut the four cameras from the reverse side of the DP
I also used Charcoal twine from The Twinery between the two Bead Landing Bamboo Tiles
(and added a piece of the DP to each tile)
The letters are Thickers letters, I used half a U to make the smile of the smiley face

My challenge for you this week is to use something on a card that you cut by hand- like I did with the cameras

Thanks for lookin!!!

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh it is so "wild" love it. Great job love your idea of the "smile" kudos for thinking outside the box.