Saturday, June 16, 2012

Drunken Stampers #91 - colour challenge

This week's Drunken Stampers Challenge was perfect for me, I am sooooo colour challenged!
I rarely mix up colours that are very adventurous, so I struggled with this one, pink, orange, green, purple on the same card?????

Here's a link to the Drunken Stampers blog so you can check out the challenge:
http://drunkenstampers.wordpress.com

I punched out 2 butterflies in each colour, spritzed and wrinkled them, set them aside to dry. Initially I was just going to lay them out on the kraft baground, but thought the coordinating stripes would better help highlight the different colours.

Be sure to check out the projects from the rest of the design team to see what they came up with (you can find links to their blogs on the left side of my blog here, or on the Drunken Stampers blog).

Thanks for lookin!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Donna, I recognize that stamp set...

Donna said...

Yep, you sure do!! I love that stamp set!! With so many bridal shower invites to make, it has gotten good use already!!