Friday, May 4, 2012

Scraptures Finally Friday, May 4th

Christa posted a fun Mother's Day themed Finally Friday challenge on Scraptures today.
The challenge was to make a 6x6 card with design paper & a Mother's Day sentiment.

It's hard to find a card in Canada that spells MUM, so my mum usually gets a handmade card.

I used the "Love Letters" paper pad and white cardstock from the February Scraptures card kit. The black letters are from a kit as well (I just can't remember which one).

I bought a pack of chipboard crowns at Scrapbook queens, coloured this one black with memento ink, the bling someone sent me as part of an ATC swap, and I wasn't really sure what to do with it, so I slapped it on in the middle to up the sparkle.

I love my new floral frog for taking pics of cards!! Thanks to Spike for the recommendation :)

No comments: