Sunday, April 22, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge #87 - I can see clearly now

Thanks for joining us once again for a Drunken Stampers challenge.
Sorry I am late with my post this week, I have been laid up in bed sick since Friday night (fun way to spend the weekend huh??? NOT!!)
This week's challenge is called "I can see clearly now" to participate in this challenge, use acetate somewhere on your card.
Here's my card:

Here's what's "in" my card:
  • acetate card base (CTMH)
  • concord crush, wisteria wonder and whisper white cardstock (SU)
  • butterfly die (SU)
  • essence of love stamp set (SU)
  • text based DP (SU)
  • fence punch (Martha Stewart)
Don't forget to post your card to the Drunken Stampers Blog here:

And check out the rest of the Drunken Stampers creations as well!! Thanks for lookin!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Cooper said...

Beautiful card! I love your use of acetate, and that little picket fence is so cute! :-)

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card, super job with the challenge. I love that stamp set.

Anonymous said...

Donna your card is simply gorgeous! Purple is a fave colour to begin with but I just love the elegance combined with a bit of distressed edges! Love it!

Hugs

~Spike