Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hangin with my gnomies

I love love love gnomes...if I had a garden I would have them all over the place. I think they are cute and adorable. As soon as I saw the "Gnome Sweet Gnome" and coordinating "Gnomenclature" stamp sets in the mini occasions brochure, I knew I had to have them.


Running joke in my family, every father's day I buy a gnome for my dad for his garden (no he does NOT love gnomes like I do), I think this year I am going to have to make him a gnome father's day card too :)

Speaking of gnomes...have you seen the movie Gnomeo and Juliet?? Soooooo funny!!!!

Here's my "hangin' with my gnomies" card....thanks for lookin!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are such cute gnomes! Love the card. Looking forward to seeing more of your cards in the drunken stampers DT too!