The requirement for these swaps...you had to use a page from a book somewhere on your ATC.
DH gave me an old thesaurus to use, which was perfect!
The ATC on the left was the first one I made, I cut the book page to 3.5 x 2.5 and mounted it to the ATC base. Then I covered it with crackle accents, but I think because I spread it with a toothbrush that it didn't crackle, but it still looks cool. The typewriter and sentiment are from the "Just my Type" stamp set from SU.
The ATC on the right, I used the book pages to make the flower, punched 8 scallops, inked them up and wrinkled them (the paper is so thin I didn't need to dampen them).
Thanks for lookin'