Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vintage Upsy Daisy

Upsy Daisy is by far one of my favourite stamp sets from Stampin' Up!

Not sure what I love about it, but I do I do I do...

This one was cut at 4.25 x 11", scored and folded in half at 5.5" then scored at one inch on either side of the fold.

The DP was crimped and added to the scored end, twine tied around the outside of the card...then all the layers added.

Coloured the daisy in early espresso and old olive, card base is crumb cake, sponged the edges, added the button and TA DA...


This was the last card I made for tomorrow's class, and I think it's my favourite of the three...

2 comments:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

sure hope you prepped enough for me to make these too! ;)
I can't wait to have an evening of cards :D

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This work is very beautiful, sweet and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com