Monday, April 4, 2011

Stamp A Rama

I think I posted before that I was going to Stamp a Rama on April 2 Jen, Val and I had a fab time! It was such a fun day! A whole day of card making...what could be better than that? I would highly recommend this event, there may be another one in the fall... Here are my pics of the projects we made - please keep in mind that I don't tend to follow instructions, so the actual samples in some cases were quite different from what I ended up with. The stamp set we got with registration was Nature Walk, so all of the cards (except the cupcake ard and tag) were made with that set, here we go... This cute little tag was attached to our goodie bag:


We made 2 copies of this card, one we kept and the other was donated to the Ronald McDonald House in Hamilton:


No comments: