Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mother's Day cards...

Monday night is Mother's Day class...yep we're getting a jump on that one!! Mum's are important!!

In addition to the joy fold card with the butterflies on it that I already posted, we'll be making this pink / brown card (my fave combo):

We'll also be trying out a flower pot card, this was my first attempt at one of these, it wasn't too tough :)

It's kinda bulky so it didn't scan very well, but here's what it looks like:


Here's what the insert looks like:


6 comments:

Gail said...

those are beautiful donnalee..tfs..loves ya

Barbara aka canadian_stamper said...

Great cards Donnalee, the flowerpot one is just precious.

Unknown said...

These are great cards... I still haven't tried the flowerpot myself!

Dany said...

I love the mothers day card. Very pretty.

Amy said...

Maybe I've asked this before...do you have an Etsy shop? If not, you should!

TrishG said...

Very nice Mother's Day card. I like the layout and the scallop edge.
Great job on the flowerpot card!! I love that type. I made it for my mothers last year.