Tuesday, March 9, 2010

St Patty's Projects

Doing a lunch hour class tomorrow at work featuring St Patrick's Day projects.

Here's what we'll be making, hopefully they can do all 3 in an hour :)

Punchie Leprechaun - we'll be mounting him on a York peppermint patty for a treat




Medallion card in garden green, also uses the Pinch Proof set from Stampin' Up!


Last one is heart punch shamrock, the sentiment is also from the Pinch Proof set, wanted something a little different so I used the new scallop edge punch along the right side, doesn't really show well in the picture...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I followed your blog link from Miss Imagination. I might have to try out the card at the bottom!

Danielle Schnakenberg said...

Those are so cute! I love that bottom card. And I like, Kacy, followed you from Miss I!

Elizabeth said...

Looks great Donna! I want to try the clover card! I might work on it this weekend. Love the punchie too! too cute! - Elizabeth (Miss Imagination)