Monday, January 18, 2010

More from SC VCD

Heres an accordian card that I made as part of Stampin Canada's Virtual Crop Day yesterday...
The first picture is the inside, second picture is the outside.

I used the copic markers I bought in Winnipeg to colour the sock monkey...I now know that I need more copics, they are amazing to colour with...but I don't have enough colours.

I am quite certain this poor sock monkey thinks I am colour blind giving him a mouth that matches the frosting and florescent purple hands, feet and bum!! Poor sock monkey...good thing I have a birthday coming up...maybe I'll get more markers HINT HINT

1 comment:

Sandi Berg said...

So cute! I love this type of card but have yet to make one! The sock monkey's mouth is the same color as the icing because he must have been licking the bowl! lol