Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Brrrrrrr....chilly...you know what that means??

You guessed it...Christmas is coming!

Lisa (Futz) told me the other day - only 100 more sleeps, must be a few less than that by now (no I am not going to count!!)

This week we are going to do a "Jump Start on Christmas" class featuring some of the new sets and items in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini...I couldn't resist, I bought a LOT!!

Card #1 - based on a sample in the mini itself...I bought these tags on a visit to Chicago last year and had no idea what to do with them...


Card #2 - this is by far the fiddliest card I have ever made, I love the sweet treat cups, but it took me a few tries to get it right, and even still the top of the ornament is off centre...

Card #3 - love this ornament set and the matching punch - so easy to use. This is a variation of another card I made for a shoebox swap for the Stampin Canada Second Annual get together in Winnipeg over labour day weekend...will post that one shortly.




3 comments:

Lisa McGrimmon said...

Those are great! I love a girl who can appreciate Christmas in September!

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

Sweet cards!! :D

Sherry Muise said...

Love the Treat Cup card..