Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just Because Class...

This week I attended a "Just Because" class with my uber fab SU upline ML.
We made three lovely cards (one I gave away before I had a chance to scan it ~ D'OH!!)...so here are the other two...

Love this one...ML thought it would make a good Father's Day card (if you have a martini kinda Dad). I do like the masculine colour combination in this one. In ML's sample the three scalloped squares were lined up beside each other, I decided to offset mine on the left and right.


This was a fun one to make, lots of different techniques. The background on the card itself was stamped in both ink and versa mark, the green was dong with a wheel, the flowers were coloured with a blender pen and the white is faux silk...mine didn't come out too well...I wish it had more wrinkles...next time :)


1 comment:

Lisa McGrimmon said...

I love this card. Very pretty.