Friday, June 12, 2009

First new In Colour Sample...

I'm attending a Stampin' Up! Mega Meeting on June 27th with my fab upline ML and some of my stampin' friends...can't wait...these are always such fun events.

One of my favourite parts of the day is swapping card fronts with the other attendees...so I will make 35 card fronts and get 35 different ones back in exchange! What a great way to get new ideas.


So...I wanted to try something with a few different stamp sets and the new in colours...what do you think?


This card uses the 5th Avenue Floral and Oval All stamp sets and three of the new in colours "soft suede" "crushed curry" and "dusty durango" - the ribbons are "crushed curry" and "dusty durango" as well. The ribbon is polka dots on one side, but I thought that took away from the flowers, so I just flipped it over :)
I like the new in colours even more now that I have seen them in action!!

No comments: