Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5th Avenue Class - May 5, 2009

Attended a class with my SU upline last night - the fabulous ML :)
This class featured cards made with the the Fifth Avenue Floral set, which I am really excited about because I just ordered it :)

Here are the three we made last night:

Watercoloured lilies:

Love this colour combination!!


This one amost has the look of paper tole, we stamped painted and cut out three of the roses to achieve this look. This one is going to be my MIL's Mother's Day card...shhhhhhhhh :)




1 comment:

Amy said...

I also love those colours! They're the signature shades of Sean's Stepmom's flower shop...to the point where she has a matching PT Cruiser with matching undercarriage ground effects lighting and an aWOOOga horn: http://www.titteringtons.ca/