Monday, February 16, 2009

This week's class - sneak peek :)

Here's a quick sneak peek at a few of the projects we're going to make in this week's class...

First up, a top note pocket card (similar to the one in a previous post from the shoebox swap). This one uses kiwi kiss and mostly mustard.


Next up, a cute mini coaster clipboard...this one features one of the stamp sets from the new Stampin Up! catalogue called Game Night. I thought this would be cute to use when having friends over for games...a score keeping notepad. I plan to add a pad of 3x3 sticky notes and I think I would use a black or red clip but white was all I had at home.
Unfortunately, because it's bulky, this didn't scan very well...but you get the idea.


I think our 3rd project for this card will be a spiral card featuring another new Stampin' Up! stamp set called Just Buzzin' By...we'll see if I have it in me to make another project tonight :)

No comments: