Happy Tuesday and last day of February!!
Spring can't be too far behind now that we are heading into March right? RIGHT???
I don't know about you, but I am ready for some sunshine and warm weather!!
To inspire your thoughts of spring, this week the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew is bringing you a colour challenge.
We would like you to incorporate the colours in the spring colour palette below into your project.
I made an ATC for the challenge. I really like making ATCs and I don't make them nearly enough.
When I do make one I think, wow, that was a lot of work for such a little project!
I do however like seeing how much stuff from my stash I can squeeze into a small 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" space...as you can see below...quite a bit!
I may have taken some creative license with the colour palette, but if you look hard enough, all the colours are there! For reals!
Shite I used to make this ATC:
- ATC base (repurposed file folder box)
- Vintage Flower Adornments (SU)
- Lost & Found Salvage Stickers (Tim Holtz)
- Filmstrip Ribbon (Tim Holtz)
- Bling (Michaels)
- Stapler & staples
- Gauze tape
- Baker's twine
- Photo corners (Recollections)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Bundled Sage distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Everyday Flair design paper (My Mind's Eye)
- Sentiment Sticker (from Authentic Moments Burlap Kit - Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us.
You can check out all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty lovin' with the rest of the crew and our guest designer!