19 years old, hard to imagine!
I hold very few people near & dear to my heart, but this one, he's my everything.
It was super amazing to have him vacation with us this summer in PEI. Here is one of my favourite pictures from that trip, his very first island Lobster Supper.
This is the first time I have looked at a picture of the two of us and thought, hey, we kinda look alike! Even sitting down you can tell that he is a foot taller than I am LOL
Here's the card I made him for his birthday
F WORD AHEAD
DO NOT SCROLL PAST HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT
Can't say I didn't warn you...now here comes the inside of the card:
And if that wasn't fantastic enough...it's on wobbler!!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Walter stamp (Riley & Company)
- Slang Gang stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Happy Everything stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Snarky Stamps (Paper Issues)
- 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
- Word Bubble framelits (SU)
- Design paper (Recollections)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)