Saturday, March 18, 2023

SoSS #230 - Y is for Yuck

 

Greetings and salutations snarky friends!

Hope all is well and safe in your corner of the world and thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Ready to see some gross stuff?? 
Join us for Y is for Yuck.

I call my project an ode to my 20 year old laundry adverse son.
I am not sure why he is so laundry adverse, but I can tell ya he has nowhere near the amount of underwear it would take him to have a pair for every day between laundry loads...TMI

Don't get me wrong, his underwear DOES NOT look like this - but come on kid, do some freaking laundry!

My lovely and wonderful SISTER JULES sent me some images from this stamp set (with which I made his birthday card and he was not impressed LMAO), then I found the set on sale at one of my local shops, so of course I had to buy it!!

I impressed myself by (not too badly) fussy cutting the underwear and paper piecing the band at the top so it was all matchy matchy.

My crafty pal DEENA helped me design the pee stain (do I have the BEST friends or what??)

My card is an almost direct CASE of the card I found here on Pinterest (apart from the yucky pee stain).


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White and black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Well Played design paper (Carta Bella)
  • 2.5: circle punch (Marvy)
  • Black Soot distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Change is a Good Thing stamp set (Unity Stamp Company)
  • Yellow Blaze marker (Bic)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS Blog.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

Best wishes, warmest regards...

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Completely hilarious and totally brilliant! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Perfect for the challenge, all men should have to wash their own yucky underwear, fussy cutting AND paper piecing you are on your way to perfection. .

Chris Dring said...

This is pure genius and I'm so jealous I didn't think of it myself! Also, your coloring skills are amazing! LOL!

Tee said...

Perfect for the yuck challenge! LOl.

JulieP said...

The pee stain is BRILLIANT!!!! I am definitely going to CASE your version. LOVE!