Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Crafting for Fun!!! With Jingle Belles

 


Greetings crafty friends!

Look at me! Crafting just for fun!!! When is the last time THAT happened?

I have the lovely ladies at Jingle Belles to thank for the inspiration...and ya I like making Christmas cards ALL year long!

Their current challenge is Stars or Stipes Forever in honour of Independence Day.

I got both - stars AND stripes (yay me!)...I used the super cute Fa La La collection from Bella Blvd and added a few glittery foam stars from my stash.




Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock base (Recollections)
  • Fa La La design paper and ephemera (Bella Blvd)
  • Foam stars (Michaels)
  • Foam tape (Dollar Tree)

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

what could possibly more festive than santa, a big pile of prezzies and tons of colorful patterned paper?! so pleased you could join our "stars and/or stripes" fun at JINGLE BELLES!