Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #434 - Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

 

'

Greetings & salutations crafty pals!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.

Our theme is Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...that means we want to see some sort of snow on your project, could be snowflakes, snowmen, snowy scene...whatever you like.

Maybe (**maybe**) I bought myself a Cricut Joy last week and have maybe (**maybe**) been experimenting making some snow themed cards for this challenge.

So the cricut might (**might**) be new, but I certainly shopped my stash for the cardstock. I think it's been YEARS since I've had to buy cardstock...really...I have THAT much!

I used my Cricut Joy to both die cut and draw (fancy aren't I) the card designs...seriously, I am having WAY to much fun with that little thing!!



Shite I used to make these cards:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Glitter cardstock (Recollections)
  • Cricut Joy
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love & comments with the rest of the crew.

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

I guess you are having a good time with your "new" toy, super cards I like the winter "ugly" sweater that isn't ugly, but the snowflake card is super. the big snowflake need bling, I love bling. Awesome job.

Chris Dring said...

Ooh a new crafty toy! Glad you are having fun playing with it. These are two very fun cards!

lauren bergold said...

wow! you are a fassssst learner and a fab designer in any format!

Dotty Jo said...

A new crafty toy???? Yipeeee! Love your cute cards, Jo x