Monday, September 16, 2019

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #19 - Scandinavian Christmas


Greetings crafty pals!

Back today to share a card I made for the latest CHRISTMAS KICKSTART CHALLENGE.

The theme for challenge #19 is Scandinavian Christmas...well...I had NO idea what that meant.

So I checked out the cards made by Jo, guest elf Michele and came up with this (which I hope fits the theme):


Shite I used to make this card:

  • Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
  • Cherry Cobbler cardstock (SU)
  • Kringle & Co design paper (American Crafts)
  • Kringle & Co die cut shapes (American Crafts)
As mentioned at the top of the post, I would like to enter this card for Scandinavian Christmas at Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I think you've nailed it, Donna! Great card, love the colour combo and images. Thanks for playing along again at The Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Lindsey said...

I certainly hope it fits the challenge, because it's awesome!!!