Greetings crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by today for the newest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
Our theme this week is an "Ode to Jessi"
Our teammie and friend Jessi Fogan lost her most courageous battle last month.
We want to honour her in the best way we know how, through her art.
Our challenge to you this week it to visit Jessi's blog and make something inspired by one of her projects. Be sure to link back to her blog so we can check out the project that inspired you.
Here is a link to Jessi's blog:
I love Jessi's use of paper smooch stamps and of course googly eyes.
I picked this card of Jessi's:
Which you can find on her blog HERE
This is my take on her super cute card:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Cut & Paste design paper (My Memories Eye)
- Life in Color design paper (Simple Stories)
- Summer Red Raspberry Soup design paper (Jillibean Soup)
- Chubby Chums stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Sunset Orange and Yellow Blaze markers (Bic)
- Dear Lizzy enamel dots (American Crafts)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Word Bubbles framelits (SU)
- Googly eyes
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
Help us honour Jessi for the amazing artist that she was.
Keep her friends and family in your hearts and in your thoughts.
Love and miss ya sistah 💔