Greetings crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out this week's challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week ALICA is our host and our theme is silhouettes.
I may have gone to see my most favourite musical recently, and was inspired to base my card on it (that and I don't have many silhouette stamps).
If you are not a familiar with WICKED, it is the story of the witches of OZ before Dorothy came to town (based on the book by Gregory Maguire).
This is my Elphaba / Defying Gravity inspired silhouette card:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- All Hallows Eve stamp set (Inkadinkado)
- Alphabet Stamp Set (Studio G)
- Oval die (Sizzix)
- Post it note (for mask)
- Twisted Citron distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Water spritser (SU)
- Mini ink blender (Tim Holtz)
- Paper piercer & mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You will find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OURSTASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the crew!