Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Shopping Our Stash #365 - Shaker Cards


Greetings crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

Chana is our host this week and we are making shaker cards!!

I readily admit I always defer to a tutorial when I make shaker cards, this time I used this water filled shaker card video from Lawn Fawn

I am not entirely sure I am keen on my result (too much glitter) but this was my second attempt and it's what I am rolling with!


Not sure if you can see the water level through all the glitter, but it's about where the fish's birthday hat starts (refer to pointy finger below)


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Broken China distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Blue Skies Blue, Deep Blue Sea, Hot Aqua, Key Lime & Sunset Orange markers (Bic)
  • Birthday Buddies stamp set (Paper Smooches)
  • Glitter (Dollarama)
  • Acetate transparency sheets (Grand & Toy)
  • 1 3/4" circle punch (SU)
  • Pencil eraser and stylus for "bubbles"
  • Paper piercer & mat (SU)
  • Fine tip Sharpie
  • Mini plastic bag (Dollarama)
As always, we would love for you to join the crew and shake along with us!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there, please share some crafty love & comments with the rest of the crew!


No comments: