Saturday, December 23, 2017

SoSS #100 - N is for Naughty Christmas


Greetings and Happy Holidays snarky pals!!

Can you believe Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are celebrating our 100th challenge??!!??

We can't think of a better way to celebrate than with our annual Naughty Christmas challenge!

Please be warned before you scroll any further....mine contains profanity.

I was inspired to make this card after a day of Christmas shopping with my 15 year old son...UGH

I asked him if this card filled him with warmth and Christmas love...he rolled his eyes and walked away.

OK...you've been warned, profanity ahead...






Shite I used to make this card:

  • Holly Green cardstock (Recollections)
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Snarky Stamps (Paper Issues)
  • Walter stamp (Riley & Co)
  • Lucky Clover & Candied Apple distress inks (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG

We are taking a bit of a break over the holidays, so this is a four week challenge. We will be back at ya on January 13 with a new challenge in the new year!

7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

I didn't roll my eyes at your card it's FAB!!! Your son is 15 already wow how time flies. Back to the card, Great job and I love how vibrant it is.

Chris Dring said...

I can't love this card enough. And now I want to case it! LOL! Eye-rolling teenagers. Sheesh.

Dotty Jo said...

What could be better than a little festive profanity! Great card, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

We all get times when we feel EXACTLY like that! Brilliant card
Jane

Lindsey said...

Really, a day spent with a teenage male, SHOPPING, produces a card like this? I never would have thought. :P Awesome job!

Christi Conley said...

I absolutely ADORE this card - it's perfect LOL :)

Mimi said...

Just had to comment: yes. And cracking up about you skiing your son of out filled him with Xmas warmth! You for the win!